Example Administrator Help

Unanswered Question
May 9th, 2008
User Badges:

The other day I noticed my example administrator mailbox was extremely large. I logged into the MB and deleted almost every message b/c most of it was junk. I am a bit confused what thi smailbox is and where these messages are being routed from and how to keep this under control. Any help would be appreciated.

Will rate posts.

Overall Rating: 4 (2 ratings)
Jaime Valencia Fri, 05/09/2008 - 13:49
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

the eadmin is usually the owner of everything in the system if you do not change that, any error message, NDR, etc are sent to him

you would need to change that, in any case you need to select someone to get the messages.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

mparella Mon, 05/12/2008 - 09:59
User Badges:

Thanks. It seems liek there is an interview handler poining there, too. Can you direct me to how I would have the messages going there go to my operator?

Jaime Valencia Mon, 05/12/2008 - 10:07
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,
  • Hall of Fame,

under the configuration there is an option called "message recipient" point that one to other user

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

f.gouger Tue, 06/17/2008 - 11:37
User Badges:

Hi

I am trying to change it to another subscriber but it always return to administrator in the web page. When I change it, I save it with no error but when I return to the page the user administrator is back.

Do you know why?

f.gouger Thu, 06/19/2008 - 03:36
User Badges:

Hi

It is a bug and Cisco as provide me a ES. You will have to open a case and they will provide you the ES39.

Hi,

Thanks for the information on the bug.

I have resolved the issue by selecting the correct Message Recepient when creating the Call Handler. The Messages/Message Recipient is then automatically populated and works correctly. I am happy with this method of configuration rather than going for the ES. Kind regards, Dave

daschulz Thu, 06/19/2008 - 07:28
User Badges:

Additionally, you can use the Audiotext Manager and in the Tools Depot to do this.

Actions

This Discussion