cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Example Administrator Help

mparella
Level 1
Level 1

The other day I noticed my example administrator mailbox was extremely large. I logged into the MB and deleted almost every message b/c most of it was junk. I am a bit confused what thi smailbox is and where these messages are being routed from and how to keep this under control. Any help would be appreciated.

Will rate posts.

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the eadmin is usually the owner of everything in the system if you do not change that, any error message, NDR, etc are sent to him

you would need to change that, in any case you need to select someone to get the messages.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks. It seems liek there is an interview handler poining there, too. Can you direct me to how I would have the messages going there go to my operator?

under the configuration there is an option called "message recipient" point that one to other user

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi

I am trying to change it to another subscriber but it always return to administrator in the web page. When I change it, I save it with no error but when I return to the page the user administrator is back.

Do you know why?

I have the same problem. DO you have an answer to 'I am trying to change it to another subscriber but it always return to administrator in the web page. When I change it, I save it with no error but when I return to the page the user administrator is back.

Hi

It is a bug and Cisco as provide me a ES. You will have to open a case and they will provide you the ES39.

Hi,

Thanks for the information on the bug.

I have resolved the issue by selecting the correct Message Recepient when creating the Call Handler. The Messages/Message Recipient is then automatically populated and works correctly. I am happy with this method of configuration rather than going for the ES. Kind regards, Dave

FYI, You can use the Bulk Edit Tool to change both the Profile and Messages Owner to the correct subscriber.

Additionally, you can use the Audiotext Manager and in the Tools Depot to do this.