cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Get Fast Busy on Route Pattern

huntlee
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer where whenever the user tried to dial international number e.g. 9001862028377777, the call will get translated at CCM to 0.28377777, which in turn will be passed to the relevant country with Least Cost Routing. 28377777 is the local number for that country, while 0 is outside line.

However, I have checked everything and everytime the user tried to dial 9001862028377777, I can see on the phone display, it tried to dial 028377777, but all the user gets is fast busy tone.

I have attached the debug from CCM. Would appreciated anyone help on this.

Cheers,

Hunt

3 Replies 3

russell.sage
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have a gateway trace. The last tone played to the phone is the re-order tone. Need to see the gateway trace to determine if there were inband announcements that the call manager has missed.

What gateway debug would u like to see??

Apologies for the delayed response. I presumed your translation pointed at Route List which in turn points at a route group which points at a gateway. Do you have a gateway CCM trace that corresponds with the phone trace.

The fact that the phone trace is reporting call proceeding indicates that the route pattern and translation pattern are good.

What type of gateway is it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: