Views
Helpful
Replies

UTA Continuously running

aijaz802
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm using LMS2.6 with CM4.0.10. From last week the UT Acquisition schedule process showing in running state continuously for more than 24 hours. We are having nearly 4500 end hosts.

[Previously it used to take 30 min (LMS2.5), from last one/two months it was taking 2 hours.]

I have restarted the server but still same problem. All processes seems to running normal.

Can anyone help please..

Regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No. The DCR data is stored in the cmf database. You will only lose Campus Manager-related data.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please post the output of the pdshow command as well as the ut.log.

Hi Clarke,

I have attached the files...

Regards,

There appears to be a problem with the ANI database. If you have a known good LMS backup, it might be time to restore it. Else, you will need to reinitialize the ANI database then run a new Campus Data Collection, then a new UT acquisition. To reinitialize the ANI database, run the command:

C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\bin\perl C:\PROGRA~1\CSCOpx\bin\dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=ani dmprefix=ANI

Hi Clarke,

By reinitializing the ANI database do I lose DCR data?

Regards,

No. The DCR data is stored in the cmf database. You will only lose Campus Manager-related data.

Thank you Clarke...

Hi,

Daemon manager is running ...

Daemon manager must be shut down before running dbRestoreOrig.pl

Whats the next step?

net stop crmdmgtd

(reinitialize the database)

net start crmdmgtd

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: