CRS recording tool - CRSraw2wav

Unanswered Question
May 11th, 2008

Hi all,

I have a question about the CRSRaw2wav.exe tool: If I use this tool to convert the file from raw to wav format (using cmd line CRSRaw2wav.exe <filename>), when playing the wav file, I can only hear the voice of the agent (couldnot hear the voice of the caller). Could someone explain this for me and give me some solution?

Thanks,

hoanghiep

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
htarra Fri, 05/16/2008 - 10:50

Go to your recording server

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Bin\raw2wav.exe

You have to supply the to.raw or from.raw file name and it will combine them to .wav file.

You just need a batch file to convert the file

FOR %%A IN (*.from.raw) DO ("c:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\raw2wav.exe" %%A)

Schedule it and voila third party tool.

And also Just one more information for you.

I found that file as CRSraw2wav.exe and STLallocator.dll is required for this software.

===

CRSRaw2Wav

Usage: CRSRaw2Wav.exe filename

OPERATION:

-- takes a RAW file name as a parameter (filename)

-- finds the matching pair (if "test.from.raw" is passed the matching pair will be "test.to.raw")

-- converts/merges the two into a WAV format file with the same base name ("test .from/to.raw" will go into "test.wav")

-- if a WAV file with same name as the one that is about to be generated already exists in the destination directory then the conversion is not executed

ASSUMPTIONS:

-- the source directory is the current repository for recordings; if not found in the registry this location is assumed to be "c:\program files\cisco\desktop_audio";

-- the destination directory will be "..\desktop_wav" from the source directory);

Actions

This Discussion