Blind and Consultative Transfers

Unanswered Question
May 12th, 2008

Hi All,

IPCC Ent 7.x

We have a need for generating a report that lists blind and consultative transfer, I have currently found some information that may be useful in Routing_Client_Five_Minute table, however the information is incomplete in correlating the Agent that conducted the transfer, and the DN involved.

Any help will be appreciated.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jthompson114 Wed, 05/14/2008 - 13:46

In the RCD (route call detail) table, the request type field can indicate the type of route request processed:

Value Meaning

1 Pre-Routing request

2 Blind transfer or network VRU

3 Announced transfer or MCI 800 call

4 Overflow

5 Re-route

6 Post-Routing request

The difficulty is to then correlate the Agent and the DN info as this may require RCD to TCD mapping for the Agent leg. As a caution, this type of mapping can have the ability to negatively impact HDS performance as the join should only be performed on exported data.

I have some experience of doing this complex processing and would be very happy to share further thoughts. Please don't hesitate to contact me offline at [email protected]

asomanya Mon, 05/19/2008 - 07:42

Thanks considerable for the lead, I will test it and see what I get.

rbua Mon, 05/19/2008 - 23:44

Hi Alex,

whenever you would consider joining RCD and Agent data I would recommend copying the needed tables to a replica DB and run there your custom reports, just a bit of an advise, to avoid impacting on the solution performance as John rightfully warned.

This Discussion