Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks blank page after upgrading CUOM from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2

tmowinski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I've upgraded the CUOM from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2. When I type http://server_name:1741 in my internet browser CUOP site opens. After upgrade that when I try to open the ciscoworks home site from link on the CUOP site the site in empty, without any link to installed aplications which I have: CUOP, CUSM, CUCS ....

You can see how it looks like on the printscreen in atached picture.

How should I restore all links to this page ? Is another way to connect do other application like CUSM ... ?? All aplications are on the same windows server.

If you need more information please ask.

thanks in advance

Tomek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't see any errors here, so it's likely you will have to re-register all apps from the command line. Unfortunately, this is not a straightforward process, and you should open a TAC service request to get them to walk you through running the CMIC commands.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be a "simple" matter of needing to re-register the applications from the command line. However, please post the NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\logs\stdout.log.

Hi

I've attached a part of stdout.log after accessing attempt to the CiscoWorks home page.

If you need more logs please ask.

How can I check if the applications are registered an how can I register it from the command line if there will be a need ?

p.s. In first post there ware a small mistake: ofcorse CUOM not CUOP :)

thanks in advance

Tomek

I don't see any errors here, so it's likely you will have to re-register all apps from the command line. Unfortunately, this is not a straightforward process, and you should open a TAC service request to get them to walk you through running the CMIC commands.

re-registering resolved the problem

thanks a lot and regards

Tomek

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: