Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks blank page after upgrading CUOM from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2

tmowinski
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I've upgraded the CUOM from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2. When I type http://server_name:1741 in my internet browser CUOP site opens. After upgrade that when I try to open the ciscoworks home site from link on the CUOP site the site in empty, without any link to installed aplications which I have: CUOP, CUSM, CUCS ....

You can see how it looks like on the printscreen in atached picture.

How should I restore all links to this page ? Is another way to connect do other application like CUSM ... ?? All aplications are on the same windows server.

If you need more information please ask.

thanks in advance

Tomek

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I don't see any errors here, so it's likely you will have to re-register all apps from the command line. Unfortunately, this is not a straightforward process, and you should open a TAC service request to get them to walk you through running the CMIC commands.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This could be a "simple" matter of needing to re-register the applications from the command line. However, please post the NMSROOT\MDC\tomcat\logs\stdout.log.

Hi

I've attached a part of stdout.log after accessing attempt to the CiscoWorks home page.

If you need more logs please ask.

How can I check if the applications are registered an how can I register it from the command line if there will be a need ?

p.s. In first post there ware a small mistake: ofcorse CUOM not CUOP :)

thanks in advance

Tomek

I don't see any errors here, so it's likely you will have to re-register all apps from the command line. Unfortunately, this is not a straightforward process, and you should open a TAC service request to get them to walk you through running the CMIC commands.

re-registering resolved the problem

thanks a lot and regards

Tomek