CCNA Prep Center material

Unanswered Question
May 13th, 2008

Hi All,

Can someone please point me in the right direction to finding CCNA (not ICND or INTRO) mock exams at the CCNA prep center.

I could swear that there were a few avialble a few moths ago but now they seem to have been removed.

Really would appreciate any assistance here.

Kind regards,

Ian Ward

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Eric Hansen Tue, 05/13/2008 - 07:22

So you're looking for a combo test that has both the ICND and INTO combined into one yes?

I dont know of a all ccna test only the icnd and into test on the prep center, since they both makeup the ccna exam... You could get something like the official exam guide and it would have a ccna practice exam on the CD.

e-

ianward2003 Fri, 05/16/2008 - 05:03

Hi Eric,thanks for your reply.

I must be a little confused. I though that ICND was a completely seperate course and exam to CCNA 640-802. Are you saying the questions form the ICND mock exams are basically CCNA question.

Also, I looked at some of the quoestions from the INTRO mock exams, and they honestly looked completly different from the material I have been learning.

I have use Todd Lamels sybex version 5 (640-802) book.

Looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Ian Ward

Eric Hansen Fri, 06/06/2008 - 06:59

Wow sorry this was left to linger for so long.

My understanding is ICND + Intro is the CCNA. So yes they are basically CCNA questions. But given the time this has been unanswered you probably already know this.

dbeare Sat, 06/07/2008 - 14:00

The CCNA is no longer composed of the ICND and Intro tests. It is composed of the ICND1 and ICND2 tests.

Actions

This Discussion