cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

a policy in WAAS

ROMAN TOMASEK
Level 1
Level 1

I want to use only full optimalization for HTTP (TFO, DRE and LZ). Is possible to use an "one-click" method for configuration all default policy (without http) to pass-through in WEB GUI? I only tried to change some policies to pass-through (open policy - change it to pass-through, save policy), but it is time consuming method:-( There are cca. 150 policies:-( Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Roman,

Change you HTTP policy to be the first priority in your list. Then create a new application policy, when you define the match list, set it to Match All. Then set that policy into Pass Through. Then put that policy into the 2nd position behind the HTTP policy in your Priortization list.

WARNING> You will only get stats on HTTP and Other (or whatever application you put your new policy in). All traffic outside of HTTP will be in the "other" reporting bucket.

Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Roman,

Change you HTTP policy to be the first priority in your list. Then create a new application policy, when you define the match list, set it to Match All. Then set that policy into Pass Through. Then put that policy into the 2nd position behind the HTTP policy in your Priortization list.

WARNING> You will only get stats on HTTP and Other (or whatever application you put your new policy in). All traffic outside of HTTP will be in the "other" reporting bucket.

Dan

It helps me. Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: