cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace express license issue

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Hi everybody ia have a problem with my MeetingPlace Expres and i hope that u could help me! In fact i have MPE 2.0.2.126 and i installed the license but i still have problem with voiceconf !! i can't make more than 6 participant in a scheduled Voice conf !!! despite that i have 20 license installed for voiceconf , i have only 6 enabled as shown in the picture attached.

I don't know what is the reason ??? and it's urgent ,plz can u help me !!

thx in advance

4 Replies 4

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

Voice Conferencing Licenses :

Limit the number of concurrent calls and telephony audio ports, as well as the number of concurrent users of the lite meeting room, to the number of voice conferencing licenses that you have purchased. This is enforced by the VUI; callers in excess of the licensed number get a busy signal and cannot join the meeting. Voice conferencing licenses work in conjunction with the maxvoice license, which denotes the maximum number of voice conferencing licenses that can be used on this particular system, due to system restraints. If the voice conferencing license count exceeds the value of the maxvoice license, the system uses the value of the maxvoice license instead.

Hi, thx for ur respond,

But i did solve the problem!! In fact i have just to re-enter the license and all the problem r gone !! the installed license changed equal to the enabled license.

Thx anyway !

anish.mammen
Level 1
Level 1

HI Friend,

Even i am facing the same problem license is for 40 Voice,Web & Video but its gives me enabled as 4 voice,Web & Video ,i thought it could be some issue with the license i put up the issue with Licensing.com they replyed saying the license information is correct raise a TAC to resolve the issue.Its a new license uploaded on newly installed MeetingPlace Express 2.0.2.

Have you got the soultion from anyone you can share it with me.Please.

hi,

For my case it was a licensing issue.

I think it is probably 99% a license issue!!

You have to open a case with Cisco TAC, and they will check internally with the guys if the licensing.

I doubt it could be a software issue!

Please update us if the issue is solved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: