cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER Hardware

SAN J
Level 2
Level 2

I got a customer with CER 1.3.2 running on a MCS7835-H2-CC1E. They're upgrading to CER 2.0.3. Based on the release notes for both 1.3 and 2.0 CER, it doesn't show CC1E as one of the compatible hardwares to go with but 1.3.2 is running just fine on it - it has for the past 6 months. Does anyone know if CER 2.0.3 will run fine on a 7835-H2-CC1E server? We are installing from scratch and using DMA to import database back.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

The hardware requirements are the same as CCM 5.x and 6.x:

2gig ram 72gig hard drives

Was not able to find it here

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cer/2_0_1_a/english/release/notes/cer201a.html#wp41370

Do you have the SN or the server?

The server is actually MCS7835-H2-CCE1 (not CC1E). Anyway, it's still not on the list. I don't have the S/N handy but I did look at the top of the server to verify the type of server when I was there. Does it really matter what the type is? Do the software/DVDs look specifically for these or just that it is a MCS 7835 H2 class server?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: