cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial peer howto

godzilla0
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I need to know how to do the following. Incoming call with number 935205502 must go back out inmediately with number 600461448.

Thank you !

28 Replies 28

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have CM or CME? If so the easier thing thing is to set CFA on a DN.

I'm sorry but I can't understand none of your short words here. Thanks.

Communication Manager, Communications Manager Express. Do you have any of that or what do you have ?

No, I'm using dial peers on the IOS straight.

voice translation-profile makechange

translate called 100

voice translation-rule 100

rule 1 /12345678/ /87654321/

voice-port x/y

translation-profile incoming makechange

DP config as normal.

that helped me a bit more. What you mean with DP ? Thanks.

Dial Peer.

Should I configure a dialpeer after that configuration to make it work ? Or that's just another kind of dialpeer ?

You should have already dial peer configured if the router was working someway.

Hi, I'm calling after doing what you said but it's not working, something to say ?

"debug isdn q931" and if necessary "debug voip dialpeer". "term mon" as always when taking debugs.

yxsjwsb
Level 1
Level 1

Anytime I'm troubleshooting PRI's, I'll use a program from download.com, the PRI debugger. just go there and search for e1 or t1. Very useful to have one place (that's not scrolling) to see the call info on a PRI

Nice to know, will check it out, thank you !

Hello ! I have found that the number translation works, but it seems that the outgoing number does not match with any of my outgoing dialpeers. Can somebody explain what happens ? I'm posting a text with the error dump.

Thanks !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: