Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer to external from IPCC extention

dszymkowicz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Transfer to external for standard lines is possible. When trying to transfer a call from a queue to another external phone, conection is lost/disconnected.

How to make it possible?? to transfer calls to external by agent??

10 Replies 10

Michael Owuor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Dominik,

When a call is transferred from the queue, the CUCM sees the call as coming from the CTI ports associated with the application handling the call. The CSS configured on the CTI ports therefore determine their calling restrictions. Make sure the CSS assigned to the CTI ports allow calling the external phone.

Regards,

Michael.

Is this in your CVP setup?

Transfers out of CVP to external numbers are possible. Quite a few different methods are supported.

Regards,

Geoff

It is not CVP, just CCM6 with UCCX5.

I checked triggers and call control group and there is an issue as I suppose.

On UCCX I can see that CSS and partition is selected.

When I check the same on CTI Route Points and Phones (CTI Ports) I see DN is without CSS selected.

Data resynchronization doesn't make what it should do.

I wonder if to change DN's CSS manually to proper one, but this is not good option.

Dominik,

Which specific version of UCCX5 are you running? Similar symptoms have previously been seen and documented in DDTS CSCsi49279.

Regards,

Michael.

Hello,

This is 5.0(2)_Build064

Information contained within bug ID CSCsi49279 is only available to Cisco employees.

When the upgrade or patch will be ready?

Hi Dominik,

According to the Release Notes of CSCsi49279, the issue should have been resolved in 5.0(1)SR1. So if it still manifests itself in 5.0(2)_Build064, then it could be that the fix is in a later release of 5.0.2, (which the release notes do not indicate). Or perhaps you are experiencing the symptoms of a different defect altogether.

Either way, I would recommend that you engage the TAC to get a definitive answer.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Michael.

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Dominik,

did you try to setup an application with a place call step to the external number?

Try having the agent do a blind transfer that way and see if you are still registering the issue, I suspect you are having problems trying to do a consult transfer and holding the line control on the IPCCX side.

Regards,

Riccardo

I don't understand what do you mean.

When connection in IPCC is established between customer and agent - call is out of script/application, so where I should put PLACE CALL step?

HI again Dominik,

sorry for not having been so clear, have the agents dial 3333 by example, being a route point IPCC monitored that will trigger an app that will do the place call step.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: