cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Tunneling CAD

dszymkowicz
Level 1
Level 1

Did someone tunnel CAD successfully? Of course without monitoring and recording, just control of the phone and for receiving information from Enterprise Data.

Regards

7 Replies 7

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Strange question. What are you doing? There is a complete toolkit in different languages (C++, VB.NET, Java) available with CTIOS.

Regards,

Geoff

(Are you in Poland?)

Agents use IP Phone Agent service to logon to queues. CAD is not an option at the moment because, desktops are in other network.

(YES)

I see. This is IP Phone Agent with UCCX? And you are looking for an API to access CTI information through some custom software you intend to write?

If so, scratch what I said about the CTIOS toolkit - that's for UCC Enterprise. I am not familiar with the UCCX APIs.

Regards,

Geoff

I mean I rather prefer to use CAD via tunnels.

Sorry - what are "tunnels"?

Regards,

Geoff

Trunks redirecting data via different ports, to pass by firewall, between separated networks.

Yes, that's the right term. Your posts are quite brief - best to provide more info at the start than have this back and forth.

You need to check the Port Utilization Guide. I know there is one for ICM - we had to configure a firewall to pass CTIOS monitoring streams and the ICM Port Utilization Guide provided the specs we needed. ICM supports CAD too, so maybe the CAD ports are the same in UCCX - would not bet on it though.

Anyway, you need to start somewhere so I'd look at that doc.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: