Feature access codes (for Live Record)

Unanswered Question

I have a CM6.1 system.

Is Feature Access Codes supported for CM6.1 other than for Mobility?

I use Live Record and currently I have to Press "conf" + Live record route point + "conf" - this is a 3 button option.

I am trying to make this a 1 button function, if feature access codes are supported, I wanted to see if I can create a speed dial *85 + LiveRecord pilot + *85 to make this a 1 button macro. Has anybody done this?

Thanks,

Joel

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

CME and CUE seem to have Live Record as 1 button and there is a defined softkey for it.

Is this available for CUCM.

Live Record

The Live Record feature enables IP phone users in a Cisco Unified CME system to record a phone conversation if Cisco Unity Express is the voice mail system. An audible notification, either by announcement or by periodic beep, alerts participants that the conversation is being recorded. The playing of the announcement or beep is under the control of Cisco Unity Express.

Live Record is supported for two-party calls and ad hoc conferences. In normal record mode, the conversation is recorded after the LiveRcd soft key is pressed. This puts the other party on-hold and initiates a call to Cisco Unity Express at the configured live-record number. To stop the recording session, the phone user presses the LiveRcd soft key again, which toggles between on and off.

The Live-Record number is configured globally and must match the number configured in Cisco Unity Express. You can control the availability of the feature on individual phones by modifying the display of the LiveRcd soft key using an ephone template. This feature must be enabled on both Cisco Unified CME and Cisco Unity Express.

Actions

This Discussion