This was working but all of a sudden it stopped. Nothing had changed on the ATA or the CallManager to prevent this from happening. Here is the problem:
In one of our locations we have a Panasonic PBX that we have hooked up an ATA device to. When users on the Panasonic PBX pick up their phones they dial an extension and it gives them the ATA dialtone then they can call our Internal CallManager extensions. They can also dialout through our CallManager to any number they want. When they dial an IVR system and try to input DTMF tones the tones are not being passed at all. I had conferenced in with a user and when we got to the IVR system he started hitting the buttons on his phone and we couldn't hear anything even though I could hear him hit the buttons on the phone before we connected into the IVR system.
I have updated the ATA to the latest software and that didn't seem to fix anything. I am kind of stumped because it was working several days ago now it has stopped working. And like I mentioned earlier nothing has changed in CallManager at all to make this happen -- since I am the only one with access to the CallManager admin utility. I was hoping someone had seen this problem before so I don't have to open a TAC.