cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Easy VPN (5520-5505) not working

cshannahan
Level 1
Level 1

I configured my 5520 ASA as the server, configured the 5505 as the client. My internal network behind the 5520 can ping the remote device 5505 and the PC behind the 5505 can ping the 5520 but I can't pass traffic from PC to PC. The rules are there, routes are there, I believe the NAT statement is correct. I'm not sure what's going on. This is the 1st time I setup Easy VPN, i usually do L2L but I want to be able to hand this devices out without knowing the far end peer IP.

Any ideas? I have it in a lap right now, 5520 connects to a L3 switch and the ASA's are connected to each other. The VPN comes up right away but I do anything other than that!

2 Replies 2

aghaznavi
Level 5
Level 5

Use this Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances Troubleshoot and Alerts for your help.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/tsd_products_support_troubleshoot_and_alerts.html

Been there done that.

I've set this up as remote access using easy vpn and also as a lan2lan and I get the same result. It could be the switch in between. I setup lan2lan tunnels all the time so something isn't right here. I'm talking to Cisco about it now.