cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace Express Phone View

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Phone View, in the Meeting Place Express, following the stepavailable in the guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/user/guide/ipphone.html#wpxref98248

And this message is showed in the Cisco IP Phone:

You have been idle too long and your session has timed out. To continue using MeetingPlace Express, you must restart your session. Press exit and restart the application.

The troubleshooting available in this page:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/meetingplace_express/2_0/english/user/guide/trblsht.html#wp1034947

Dont resolve my problem.

Meeting Place express: 2.0

Call manager: 6.0

3 Replies 3

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

Did you subscribe to the Cisco MP Express Service? You will need to supply it with the Service Name, Cisco IP Phone Number, User Name and User Password.

In the phones associate with the service "IP Phone View" I enter this information:

Cisco IP Phone Number: I enter my ephone number of the phone associate with the service.

User Name: username configured in the meeting place express 2.0

User PIN: I enter the password configured in the profile user in the meeting place express 2.0

The authetication is running because if I change a parameter in this fields the authentication fails.

Hi,

Today I managed to run phone view on Meeting Place express 2.0. Thing that bothers me is this part about supplying phone#, username and PIN for each phone that has the service enabled. shouldn't this be given by user every time user logs into the service? How is it possible for admin to provision all the phones with the service if he has to know each and every's user PIN? Or am I missing the point here?

regards,

goran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: