cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 6.1 - DHCP Usage

snooter
Level 1
Level 1

Since upgrading to CUCM 6.1, I can't find how one goes about monitoring the DHCP usage of a particular subnet. I need to see how many, and which particular addresses are being used. I've been through the webadmin, the CLI, and the Real-time monitor, still can't find it..

Can someone please assist me?

Thank You

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

show ip dhcp-local binding

Use to display the mapping between the token or enduring IP address and the MAC address of the subscriber's computer.

show ip dhcp-local excluded

Use to display addresses that have been excluded using the ip dhcp-local excluded-address command. The DHCP local server does not allocate excluded addresses, because they are already used by devices on the subnet.

show ip dhcp-local limits

Use to display the maximum number of leases available for each VPI, VCI, VLAN, and Ethernet subnet.

show ip dhcp-local reserved

Use to display the static IP address/MAC address pairs that the DHCP local server supplies in standalone mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t1/feature/guide/Easyip2.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

show ip dhcp-local binding

Use to display the mapping between the token or enduring IP address and the MAC address of the subscriber's computer.

show ip dhcp-local excluded

Use to display addresses that have been excluded using the ip dhcp-local excluded-address command. The DHCP local server does not allocate excluded addresses, because they are already used by devices on the subnet.

show ip dhcp-local limits

Use to display the maximum number of leases available for each VPI, VCI, VLAN, and Ethernet subnet.

show ip dhcp-local reserved

Use to display the static IP address/MAC address pairs that the DHCP local server supplies in standalone mode.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0t/12_0t1/feature/guide/Easyip2.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: