Views
Helpful
Replies

Congratulations Rob Huffman

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Rob

Our paths dont cross very often as we specialize in very different groups but i would just like to say congratulations on a fantastic achievement reaching 10000.

Hope you continue to inhabit these forums in the future.

Jon

14 Replies 14

jeromehenry_2
Level 3
Level 3

10000! Outstanding!

Congratulations Rob!

:-)

Well done Rob - well deserved.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jon,

Thanks so much my friend! As you say, we don't get the opportunity to interact much, but I have read many of your great posts here. These kind words coming from you mean a great deal to me! WOW!

Jerome and Andrew, thanks to both as well :) I have certainly found that you "get more than you give" in these forums! You have proven that once again.

Take care,

Rob

T.E.N__T.H.O.U.S.A.N.D !?!?!?!?!!

Holy mackerel.

You need to get a job or something ...

(Congrats d00d! The new badge is lookin' pretty slick)

Now go find a nice girl and settle down or something .....geez

The other thing is we need to get Cisco to cough up for a "Top Twenty Five" party or gathering of some sort so's we can all meet each other. Cisco gets a LOT of free/unpaid support from the forum participants; time to give a little back ....

Take care!

Scott

Rob,

I second Scott's emotions. 10,000 - that is truly Sage territory for these forums.

I don't know how both of you do it, but I agree you offer a one-of-a-kind resource that adds great value for the Cisco customer base.

Keep shepharding the flock for as long as the spirit moves, and thanks to both of you for your guidance through the RF and LWAPP waves.

--Bruce Johnson

Hey Rob,

Amaizing stuff.

This specific post shows how popular you are among the group memberes and that star shows your effectiveness.

I would like to thank you and all others on behalf of everyone for your great contribution to this forum.

-> Sushil

Hey Guys,

These kind notes mean a great deal to me!

Scott, as you know, you are one of my favourite NetPros! Everytime I'm stuck behind the support beam at a concert or game or behind the lady with the tall "beehive" hairdoo at the movies I think of you (hahaha!) Take care and thanks my friend!

Sushil, this is a fantastic platform for sharing and your participation has made it that much better! Thanks again!

Take care,

Rob

PS: Scott, don't forget, my wife refers to this as the "nerd herd" everytime I'm on here :) Maybe I should retire!

Congrats Rob! I like the shiny new star you got.

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

A big congratulations to Rob for being the first member to obtain the super bronze level. You've been an integral part of making NetPro the success it is.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributes to NetPro. It's all of you who keep this community ticking. To show how your participation has helped build the community you see today I've attached a screen shot of NetPro from 2000. As you can see, back then we had two lonely forums which got about 3 posts a week!

As always, if anyone has feedback on how to improve NetPro please post your thoughts in our Idea Center

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=58B01E44D8287730EC85C05178D9CFBB.SJ4A?page=Idea_Center_discussion

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

Cisco Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey guys,

Bruce and Eric, thanks so much for your very kind words! Both of you are the true "Wireless" experts. Please keep up your great participation on these forums. To get such a nice nod from you both means a great deal to me.

You guys Rock!

Rob

Standing ovation for Rob.

Congratulations !!

Congratulations Rob!!!! I do like that new star! Thanks for all your post.... sure did help me out a lot when I was getting started. Also you too Scott!

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Jag and Scott,

Thanks so much guys! It is very kind of you both to take the time out of your busy lives to send me such kind greetings! This truly means a great deal to me :)

WOW!

Thanks again,

Rob

WOW!...All I can say is I am amazed :)

I would like to extend my sincere Congratulations on this great achievement, and don't even think about the retirement :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card