paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

For a never seen before star color!

16 Replies 16

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Yeah, I'll second that one. Well done Rob. Recognition well deserved.

Darren

aka: dezoconnor ;-)

Well deserved indeed Rob. You've been a big help to everyone on this forum.

your friend,

Daniel

Cisco should give Rob a Moderator Role in this forum :).

Thank you Rob for your effort helping us all.

You re definitly the Best, keep the good work rob!

Very well done Rob. I know I speak for many when I say your dedication and willingness to help have encouraged and helped us all tremendously.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Paolo,

WOW! I had to take a moment when I came in this morning and fired up the Forum (right after checking the emails :) To say that I was surprised would be an understatement to say the least! This type of kindness is what has kept me coming back here over the last 2+ years. I have received much more than I have ever given here, and the learning has been a true bonus. The real benefit has been the friends from all over the world that I have met, only virtually, but friends none the less! I count you at the very top of this list Paolo!

Words cannot express how much this has meant to me and how much these Forums have helped my career and my life!

Darren, thanks for kind words! I'll try not to mix up your name again ;-) I know that you will forgive me if I do.

Daniel, You Rock my friend! When you come to Canada you are always welcome at my house, but only during the months when the temp doesn't go above zero (hahaha!)

Zin, these words from you carry a great deal of meaning for me! Thanks for all your sage advice!

Matt, you have been a tremendous addition here! You really seem to understand the meaning of these forums! Thanks buddy!

Thanks again guys! I guess it's time to see if we can learn something new or perhaps offer a helping hand to one of our fellow NetPros.

Take care,

Rob

Congrats Rob! Wow! What a great looking star to add to your profile there! I bet the Cisco BU had 5 different meetings to figure out what color and shading to do with this star! There should be an free pass to Networkers in Orlando there somewhere... right?! (Cisco, maybe you can start putting some carrots out there us forum posters!!)

Great job Rob, always a pleasure to see you in the forum and the passion you have the technology out there.

Cheers!

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Paolo

Rob's achievement is fantastic as i have already told him but i just wanted to say your kindness and good grace in applauding him is one of the things that keeps me coming back to NetPro.

I have watched with interest both you and Rob climbing up the table and i have no doubt you will be the next to get the new star.

Both of you are tremendous assets to NetPro.

Jon

congrats,

vast amount of knowledge and courtesy which is rare nowadays.

ive been in a few tight spots and have always found his answers to be on the ball.

id like to be like you when i grow up hehehe

Rob:

Congrats,its a great accomplishment

Rob

All i can say is that you're the man!!

Just got in netpro and the title of the post immediately caught my eye but your star is way more impressive =)

thanks for all the help and kindness you've provided to all of us

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hey Guys,

It's like Christmas, Birthday and Summer vacation all rolled into one today for me!

Thanks so much!

Tommer, it's time for you and I to gather the duct tape, barbed wire, twine, Christmas lights, some speakers from a used 7940 and some batteries and build something for a Call Centre "display and announce" setup ;-) Thanks for your humour and support old friend!

Jon, you know my thoughts already :) Thanks again!

Arvind, that kindness has always gone both ways with you! Keep up the great work. I see more and more of your answers here every day.

Rajesh, you are always a Gentleman and a scholar! A true pleasure to deal with.

Jaime, thanks buddy! You have, in a very short time, become a highly valued member of the NetPro community :) Cheers!

Have a great weekend all!

Rob

Actually Rob, I took an old iPod and hooked it up to the directories button of the 7940 phone. We can now use the wheel on the ipod to scroll the Corporate Directory and have visual voice mail from unity.

Just jokin. but I would like to try the huge beacon MWI off the phone. haaha!

Congrats again.

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

A big congratulations to Rob for being the first member to obtain the super bronze level. You've been an integral part of making NetPro the success it is.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who contributes to NetPro. It's all of you who keep this community ticking. To show how your participation has helped build the community you see today I've attached a screen shot of NetPro from 2000. As you can see, back then we had two lonely forums which got about 3 posts a week!

As always, if anyone has feedback on how to improve NetPro please post your thoughts in our Idea Center

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf;jsessionid=58B01E44D8287730EC85C05178D9CFBB.SJ4A?page=Idea_Center_discussion

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

Cisco Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Congrats Rob on your magnificent acheivement. You have been most courteous, helpful, patient - always a perfect gentleman. God knows how many people have grown technically because of you, not the least myself!!!

It's rare to find such humiltity these days & a person so willing to share his time & knowledge so readily. It makes you feel that still there are a few good people left in this world.

My dream is to become like you one day.

Take care & keep going.

Abhijit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: