Views
Helpful
Replies

Need urgent help:Intercluster trunk: CCM 4.1(3) and CCME

hemant.wavhal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have CCM 4.1(3) at site "A" and CCME at site "B". Both sites are connected over WAN.

I have setup the intercluster trunk between CCM and CCME.

Following are the observations and problems faced:

1) Point to Point call between site "A" and site "B" works fine on codec g.729 as recommended by cisco.

However problems are as follows:

1)

User at site "A" can not transfer or conference the call to another ext at site "A". Transfer and conference buttons are deactivated.No action on pressing Transfer and Conference softkeys.

2)Also user at site "A" can not put the user at site "B" on hold. No action on pressing the hold softkey.

3) User at site "B" (CCME) can transfer the call successfully.

4) User at site "B" can put another ext at site "B" in conference. But he can not hear the user at site "A". User at site "A" can hear user at site "B" in conference.

Neeed your help urgently.

Regards,

Hemant Wavhal

6 Replies 6

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure you have MTP enabled for the trunk and terminal type set to gateway.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hi,

How can i set terminal type as gateway????

Thanks for quick help.

Regards,

Hemant w

You set this under the Trunk Configuration page on the CallManager. It is only relevant for Gatekeeper-Controlled trunks.

Hi,

We have not configured the Gatekeeper controlled trunk...but it is H.323 intercluster trunk.....

Regards,

Hemant Wavhal

Also, you should check under your service parameter configuration for Ip voice media streaming that g729 is selected for the supported MOH codec.

Hi,

Codec g729 is already selected for IP voice Media streaming along with g711.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: