cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7960G IP Phone, Corporate Directory missing

BrockGrimes
Level 1
Level 1

All my phones show the corporate directory, except phones I've recently deployed to other sites. They aren't showing the corporate directory, just the normal 1, 2, 3 options.

Any Ideas why the corp. directory isn't being displayed?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

are they on the same site as working phones?

or is there a WAN connection in there, maybe there is something blocking the xml or http

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

They are able to call back to the main site.

At the main site the phones have the corp. directory. But the remote sites don't display it or give any error.

I've seen how to isolate a single or multiple phones in CCM but that procedure isn't implemented.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure it out. I've compaired setting in CCM between one that's got it and one that doesn't and they are the same. The only thing I could figure is like you stated something is blocked, or something related to TFTP, maybe?

ok, but the thing i'm interested in, is if the topology for working phones is the same as for non-working phones.

if there are more devices there is the chance that an ACL, PIX, ASA or other stuff is blocking the directory.

maybe try applying a later firmware on the phones

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

The setup is the same.

I deploy the phones then pick them up once usage is complete. But for some reason these are the only ones not showing the corp. directory. Although the phones was new in the box, but they are the same model as all the other phones I use.

Right now I know of 3 - 4 having this issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: