UCCX 5 with CM 6 LDAP passwords don't work

Unanswered Question
May 16th, 2008

We originally installed Express when CallManager was not integrated into LDAP and performed a lot of our baseline testing of agents and supervisors. After integrating into LDAP we knew we would lose the agent and supervisor configuration. We added a UCCX administrator account into the MS AD along with several “test users” that will be used for training and lab testing. What we are now seeing is the original administrator account we used and added into AD works to login to appadmin and as an agent/supervisor. The other test users cannot login to agent or supervisor desktop or login as supervisor in appadmin.

I have confirmed the users have been given admin/supervisor/reporting access in Express appadmin. Also those users cannot login to http://callmanager/ccmuser . We have reset the AD passwords several times.

Is there a known problem doing LDAP integration after the original configs? It seems we are not getting the LDAP authentication to AD working through Contact Center.

Test users are in "Standard CCM End User" group.

UCM LDAP config is to authenticate with LDAP

Thanks in advance,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
grlittle Fri, 05/16/2008 - 11:38

Found the answer. When we had the AD admin reset passwords, forgot to have them look for password locks. Removed the locks and all is working.

dan.agache Fri, 07/11/2008 - 01:55

I have the same problem. Can you be more explicit mentioning what you want to say by "Remove the locks". I want to guide my Microsoft colleagues to help me with that problem, but I don't know what to tell them.

Thank you,

grlittle Fri, 07/11/2008 - 11:51

Have your LDAD administrators look at the user config. It may matter which LDAP you use, but soem of the fields in the cofnig will have info like:

User must change password on next login

User locked

Password Locked

On ours it was with Windows AD and I believe it was a check box that the user was locked.

dan.agache Fri, 07/11/2008 - 12:33

Thank you,

for your answer. I find that the problem was generated by AD limiting de user's login access only to personal PC. After we permit login access to all computers the Agent Login was succeed.

Thank you again,

This Discussion