cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to remove Manager/Assistant setting

c.yeo
Level 1
Level 1

In evaluating the Manager and Assistance feature of CallManager 4.2(3), I configured phones for the test that place a DND (Do Not Disturb) logo on the Manager's phone. Now I want to re-use th phone but can't seem to remove this graphic from the 7940's display.

Any Help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
4 Replies 4

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

See the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_2_1/ccmfeat/fsipma.html#wp1072189

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.

Brandon

Thanks, rather counter-intuitive...remove the IPMA services from the Assistant phone to clear up setting on the Manager phone .

I had already removed the users associated with the phones, so I had to re-create the Manager/Assistant relationship in order to remove the IPMA services.

Thanks again,

Charles

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you changed the phone button template for that phone to a normal one?

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes, I had change the phone button template. That controls the softkeys, but the backgrownd graphic associated with the Manager/Assistant configuration was persistant. The previous post to remove the IPMA services from the Assistant phone, cleared up the residual effects on the manager phone.

thanks,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: