cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Reports error

luai
Level 1
Level 1

when I tried to generate some IPCC reports I got this error messege "There are no items available, because you are not authorized to view this data or the items have not been configured in the ICM and/or IPCC database.Contact your administrator to confirm your authorization and the ICM and/or IPCC configuration." I am using the administrator user for the system when I got this error, I am using version 7.1

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Use ICM Config to create a user. This will create the user in Active Directory, so make sure the password satisfies the complexity requirements of the domain. Check the WebView box.

Now look on the AD in "Users and Computers" and check under Cisco_root - facility - instance to see if your user is there. You can also fire up the DomainManager.exe in icm\bin and check the membership.

Regards,

Geoff

I am still getting the same error

What reports are you trying to view? Do some of them work?

david

I am trying to see some reports under Service catogry report no 11 fro example, and yes I most of them works fine.

Are you actually using services? There are some reports that will not apply to your installation. Check out the WebView Template Refence Guide.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: