Views
Helpful
Replies

Dequeue step - real time stats

Chawki Salhi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I am meeting a problem when using the dequeue step. On the real time stats (CSD), I see calls remaining in queue even after dequeuing them.

I am actually using CSQ (no agents for that queue) for reporting and what I do is the following:

1-select resource step

2-in the queue branch: dequeue step

IPCCX 4.0(5) SR1

Thanks a lot for your help !

5 Replies 5

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

One use for the dequeue step is if you have used the select resource step more than once and you then queue the call, it will queue against all of the CSQ's chosen. You may want to search for an agent in multiple CSQ's but if none are available, queue to one specific CSQ. The dequeue step can be used then.

Dear Smalkeric,

I am actually using a Select ressource on a queue where there are no agents. This is only done to find which calls got through one of my callflow branch in the historical reporting.

But for the real-time reporting, I see my call staying in the queue even if I do a dequeue step just after the select resource step on the same CSQ.

Thanks again for your help and if you have any idea.

Chawki

Dear all,

I am experiencing the same issue. I queue a call in Q1, if there are not ready agents y queue it in Q2 and also mantain it in Q1.

If there are no agents in Q2 I dequeue it from Q2, queue it in Q3 and mantain it in Q1.

If there are no agents in Q3 I dequeue it from Q2, queue it in Q4 and mantain it in Q1.

If there are no agents in Q4 I dequeue it and mantain it in Q1.

In fact when I debug the script I check that the behaviour is OK. It is queued and dequeued as state.

But in the CSD the call is stated to be in more than one queue although it isn't true. In fact, if I place 3 calls from the same cellular phone one after the other, mantaining the agents' state and without any other call in the system, the CSD shows different behaviours in each call. Sometimes the call is in 3 calls, sometimes in 2,...

Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Amaia

I am still meeting this issue unfortunately. I have opened a TAC case but there are no solutions...

Thank you very much for your kind update, chawki.salhi. If you happen to get any new form TAC, please, let us know.

Best regards,

Amaia

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: