We have configured Non Gatekeeper Controlled intercluster trunk between CCM 4.1(3) and CME 4.0 router setup.
Phones registered on the CCM and CME router are two lines phones, line 1 to make PSTN calls & line 2 to make CUG calls through the trunk.
1. Line 2 for CUG call is using codec G729, when try to conference or transfer the call over the trunk from the IP phone registered to CME router is not working.
2. When I press the conf button, get error "Can Not Complete conference".
3. Conference on line 1 (PSTN, Codec G711) works fine.
4. The same when I try conferencing from phones registered to CCM 4.1 with phones registered with CME over the trunk the call is getting disconnect.
5. Both the side conferencing work within the same site on line 2.
6. When I change the codec to G711 and I try to do a conference it works.
7. Tried configuring G729 codec in the device & trunk configuration (device pool) to make end to end G729 to avoid transcoder, it doesn't work.
8. Configured DSP resource for transcoding on the CME router and when I use "Show dspfarm all" command it shows status as "Up" & all DSP Channels as "free".
Anyone faced this problem??
Need to make it work with G729 as G711 takes lot of bandwidth.