Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatic Call Disconnect

haarisalibaig
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to disconnect outgoing calls to PSTN after 10 min. Can we do this through the Dial-peer or FXO Ports.

Regards,

Haaris

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

was going to reply you on the other thread but i see you opened this one, the short answer is that there is no command to do this.

the only way i found out would be to configure a TCL script and maybe a radius to achieve what you want

check with your telco if they can do something about this, since you mention this are FXOs it shouldn't be hard to id the call for them

BTW: please open the threads on the right forum, i don't believe this is a video over IP question

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks a lot..

Actually by fluke I read Video as Voice, after reading your email I realised it is Video not Voice...

So in conclusion there is no way to achieve this!!!this is going to be hard as we replaced Nortel claiming we will give all what exist & even more...as you are in Cisco try to escalate..I am sure Cisco will have more requests like these....

thanks for your sugestion...

Regards,

there have been a lot of people asking for this actually, but the request should not come from me (i don't own myself a CUCM =) ). it should come from all the guys out there that buy the products and would like to have the feature.

you may reach your AM to see if you can open a PER (Product Enhancement Request) so it can be on a future release.

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: