cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NetFlow issue on Cisco 2811?

linker.team
Level 1
Level 1

I have 2 Cisco 2811 routers (among so many others) exporting NetFlow packets to an analyzer software. One day, the software stopped detecting the NetFlow packets only from these two routers. The software does not detect the packets but a packet capture tool on the same server sees the NetFlow packets. If any NetFlow related commands on the router is changed, the software again detects the flows but stops after sometime. The same software continues to see NetFlow packets from other routers. Is there any NetFlow related issue on the 2811 router?

Both routers are the same model:

Model: Cisco 2811 (revision 53.51)

IOS: c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-3i.bin"

2 Replies 2

Jan Nejman
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

if you are seeing flows on a collecting server I think that the problem may be with your analyzer. Which software do you using? Could you try temporarily any other free tools (i.e. flow tools, nfsen etc.)?

Jan Nejman

Caligare, Co.

http://www.caligare.com/

But the software is receiving flows from all other routers without issues. Its only this series router that seems to have the problem.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco