Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPS AXL API

Does anyone know anything about the CUPS AXL api? All I have are some XSD files from the /plugins/axlsqltoolkit.zip on the CUPS server. I'm looking for some specific functionality, but am falling at the first hurdle. If you can point in the general direction of some documentation, that would be great. It doesn't seem to be covered in the data dictionary for CM either. I've been searching for a while and can't find much. Sorry if this is obvious.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

CUPC users have to be created manually with the current version. Next version CUPS 6.x there will be an AXL API (SOAP interface) that provides this ability

Thanks for your response. Sorry, I should have been clear -- I'm using version 6.

It would seem that there is an AXL API which has executeSQLQuery and updateSQLquery options. Unfortunately, at present, there is no database schema documentation available, so I'm unable to use it.

However, I have managed to (almost) do what I was after using the SOAP calls. These are done on a per-user basis, so administratively, it still doesn't work for me, I'd have to give the functionality to each user.

Thanks once again for your response.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: