cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AIM-CUE not support 3.1.1

aciscolook
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot install CUE 3.1.1 on my AIM module. What is the latest CUE version that supports AIM?

I would like to do AA scripts inside the CUE GUI like in 3.1.1.

Could I build a script in 3.1.1 and upload it to 2.3 and work?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have upgraded many aim-cue to 3.1.2

What is yor exact problem ?

You need to create scripts with the same version of the editor as the CUE. Unfortunately that is a bit of a problem because apparently different versions of the editor cannot coexist in the same machine.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

will 3.1.2 work with CME 4.2?

The CUE 3.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide states on page 27:

These procedures are available to systems with a network module........ CUE 3.1 does not support the 512 MB AIM-CUE.

I'm not sure they just don't mean the installation procedures....How do you install the 3.1.1 on an AIM module?

Hi, to be honest I didn't now looked at that, perhaps I have 1MB modules.

I just followed the upgrade procedures and it did go fine. And yes it works with CME 4.2

This is on a UC520 platform. Is the AIM module on CF? I thought AIMs were on motherboard. Is it possible to upgrade to 1GB AIM on the UC520?

I tried generating scripts in 3.1 GUI editor and transfer over to 2.3 but it didn't accept it.

I don't understand why they wouldn't interoperate. Aren't scripts generated in the CUE Script Editors the same? Can't these scripts be used across versions of CUE?

Thanks for helping

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: