Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1 Customized Wallboard

dex_ippc_netdev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to create a customized wallboard for CM 5. It is based on linux. i need some guidance how to start with? what approach is needed. how to connect to linux db from .net/c#. axl api can do the job how to cosume the webservice. Please guide me in executing this task.

6 Replies 6

chrismanuh
Level 1
Level 1

The callmanager 5.1 is based on appliance model and as such the database is not accessible as far as i'm aware of.

what kind of information are you trying to retrieve? from what i have seen wallboard applications are geared towards UCCX servers and not the CM itself.

Hi chris,

I know nothing about cm. this is what i really want to know from where i can get the information for the wallboard like how many calls are in queue agents stats and other crm related information. From where to fetch these information.

hi,

thanx for the information. but the help is for CRS. We have hoster unified contact center deployed, i m sorry if my question is too stupid. actually i m a programmer so which server to communicate or which server has the database from which i can extract my results i need to know that. can u explain me in lay man terms where to go and where to fetch.

IPCC Express = Unified Contact Center Express.

There is no such thing as Unified Contact Center... there's a Unified Contact Center Express, a Unified Contact Center Enterprise and a Unified Contact Center Hosted.

First order of business for you is to identify which product you have and which version. Second order of business is look at the appropriate product page and look at what guides are available.

There's also a bunch of information available (cco account required) in the developer support pages here: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/dev_support/access_level/product_support

But nothing can rid of you having to understand and learn about the product you're dealing with. You may be best served asking your colleagues that installed the software, or whomever installed the software to give you a crash course about the product, as without proper knowledge, you'll always be hunting for information - there's just no substitute for understanding the product you're working with.

sorry man it was Unified Contact Center Hosted the problem is there are 16 server for this the guys arround me doesn't have any knowledge about db's. the problem is i went to documents downloaded data dictionary but it was for call manager which is hosted in linux i tried with axl and then came to know it is a configuration database realtime call logs are some where else so instead of breaking my head in all the servers i posted this question. i m not sure what do call the realtime database for call monitoring, agent monitoring and stuff. still i m digging the docs but if i get a lead that would save much time

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: