Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX6.0 for voicemail

ra_jeshkalra_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

1.I am new to IPCCX, can somebody tell, how does the voice mail recording works with IPCCX, is the call passed to unity for recording?Which CRS script function is used for that?

Can anybody let me know a link to download sample scripts which includes voicemail recording.

2 Replies 2

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

If you have the Enhanced or Premium versions of UCCX then the system can record callers directly without the use of a voicemail server. These recordings can then be queued as incoming calls to agents.

Assuming however that you do want to use voicemail to record callers then you need to use the Call Redirect step to send the call to the voicemail pilot point.

You will then need to define a call routing rule on Unity to match the forwarding number and send the call to the correct mailbox.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

We do have IPCCX6.0 prem version.

1)Do I have to use the record function to record the call in CRS scripting.

2)How these recordings can be queued as incoming agents(any script is available), if not which functions I have to use to do this?

3)Can we generate a report as to how many calls are being left by the callers?If yes how? I am using only the default IPCCX hist. reports.

Thanks

Rajesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: