Our customer is using Cisco CallManager Express 3.4 and has following requirements,
- Auto-Attendant service using TCL
- If someone dials 66592000 then it will invoke AA scripts located in the flash.
- If someone dials 0 while listening to AA IVR, call must be transferred to 6001.
- If someone dials 8 then call must be transferred to 3001.
- If user presses 0 then call must be forwarded to operator 6002.
We have already tried to configure TCL script but unable to select desired options to reach specific extensions.
Kindly help us to troubleshoot the same.