Views
Helpful
Replies

Desk Phone Pickup with Mobily Connect not working as expected

kovacskrisztian
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I try to set up Mobility Connect with CUCM 6.1. It works well.

But I tried the following:

- call my desk phone number from PSTN

- my desk phone and cellular phone (remote destination) ring simultaneously

- I answer the call with my cellular phone

Now I want to transfer the call to my desk phone, so I hang up the call at the remote destination (cellular phone). As I read in SRND I'm should be able to pick it up again the call at my desk phone by simply pressing the Resume softkey on the desk phone. But the call dropping and the PSTN caller get “busy” tone.

What could be the problem?

Regards,

Krisztian

4 Replies 4

ggittins
Level 1
Level 1

whats the provider you are using currently we are experiencing problems only with At&t

works with verizon and t-mobile....

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Krisztian!

Seems I am getting same trouble here.... But in my case I get resume button after let's say 9 seconds and lasts only 1 second, which Is the time period when I can make a transfer. Strange thing was that it worked OK but as I restarted CCM to change the location It started malfunctioning....

Could this also be the case with you?

regards,

i have to wait 40 seconds and it will work but the cell phone hears a fast busy havent tried changing locations stuff. like that what location did you change the phone or the gateway...

I opened TAC and got this back :

"The Progress Indicator informs the gateway that there is audio in the disconnect so that is why the gateway was not tearing down the call.

Please add the following command to your gateway:

voice call disc-pi-off"

Worked with me,

Best regards

Goran Pilat