Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.2 MWI problem

garg.atul
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

The client is running Unity4.2 Build 4.2(1), in failover mode (Primary and Failover)

When Failover is active Unity things are good but when the Primary Unity is active the problem starts:

1. The MWI is not working.

2. I am getting these errors on Unity Primary via CSA:

The process D:\CommServer\AvCsNodeMgr.exe is attempting to communicate on the network using TCP/445. Do you wish to allow this?

The process C:\WINNT\system32\ntfrs.exe is attempting to communicate on the network using TCP/389. Do you wish to allow this?

The process D:\CommServer\AvMsgStoreMonitorSvr.exe is attempting to communicate on the network using UDP/1197. Do you wish to allow this?

3. I also can't open the System Administration page - dispalys error:

Unrecognized error

hr=0x8007203A (The server is not operational.\x0D\x0A)

I have resyncronisez the MWI..

Can someone suggest ...

Regards

agarg

2 Replies 2

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Is this a new install of Unity or CSA? Does the failover have the exact same version of CSA?

Are you sure this is CSA for Unity? strange because our primary csa is turned off because of issues before I came here. Same version 4.21

However I installed 4.21 in the lab and put the newest CSA for Unity on and there are no issues.

Are you sure you have the Unity version?

rlp

Hi,

This is an existing setup and was working fine, only since yesterday when the Echange server was down I bring it up and all problems started. yes the CSA version is same on both V5.0.0.225.

Unity version is 4.2 build 4.2(1)

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: