Getting Dialed Contacts Outcome in BA Dialer

Unanswered Question
May 20th, 2008

Hi

I am using BA Dialer 7.2.2. I am uploading 1000 contact each with 5 numbers. And I need generate a report based on how many times a contact number of the customer is tried. And the outcome of each number that had been tried. From which table I can get these details.

I am planning to use Termination_Call_Detail Table. But I am not able to map the dialing List ID of Dialing list table with Termination_Call_Detail Table. Can anyone advice me how to map the records of these two tables apart from phones numbers.

I can't use the call status field in the Dialing list table as contact will be reloaded n times in the day.

Please advice how to achieve this functionality

Tnx

Ven

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
rbua Wed, 05/21/2008 - 01:39

Hi Ven,

have you looked in the Dialer TCD? We started storing info there for reports in 7.x release.

CallID filed in the BA TCD and PeripheralCallKey in the regular TCD can be used to join BA TCD record and regular TCD record.

I hope this would give you the needed lead.

Regards,

Riccardo

venchalam Wed, 05/21/2008 - 02:50

Hi Ric,

Thanks for your quick response. Can you please tell me in which database I should look for Dialer TCD table. I don't see anything in for BA Database and Side A database. I see only one generic TCD ( t_ termination _ call_ detail).

venchalam Thu, 05/29/2008 - 22:51

Hi Ric,

I don't see any data fields mapped between Logger TCD and BA DL tables.

Do you have any idea how to map Dial List id with TCD of logger DB.

Thanks & Regards

Ven

Actions

This Discussion