cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can an agent associate with several phones?

markotisler
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible for an agent to be able to register to several IP phones? Is it possible for an agent to login into CAD with several different extensions or is he limited to only one extension? (one time with 555, next time with 444 and so on...)

5 Replies 5

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Mark,

for the first question you could use Extension Mobility with UCC and for the second part I would use route pattern and translation pattern on the CUCM but leave the extension number the same, just to avoid relaying on the agent to provide the right extension.

Regards,

Riccardo

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

you can only associate a single ICD extension in ccm but an idea would be to have them use multiple extension mobility profiles with the correctly associated ICD extensions.

Hi,

So if an agent is defined with one extension.

He can't be logged on another phone ?

but if he controls this second phone and if the RmUser also controls that phone ?

What happens ?

Controlling other phones does not help, because user is bound to only one extension.

However, he can be logged to another phone, but he has to use Extension Mobility service to transfer his directory number to that phone.

ok thanks you.

in my case, I cannot use extension mobility ... so i have to find something else.

Kind regards,

thierry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: