cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3750 config file

cef2lion2
Level 1
Level 1

Recently noticed something in the config file of a stack of 3750s that isn't in any of our other stacks. At the top of the config file is a long series of mls qos commands. We do not use qos. Wondering how they got in there and how to get them out if not needed. We do use Cisco CNA to manage the 3750s. There is also a certificate section in the config file that I never saw before. Was that added by CNA?

Craig

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

If you have enabled smart ports using the CNA then yes, these commands are added by CNA.

The only way which i know to remove these are via using telnet in the config mode and add no in front of each command.

By the way leaving these commands will not do any harm except the config becoms very large.

HTH

Shaheen

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

If you have enabled smart ports using the CNA then yes, these commands are added by CNA.

The only way which i know to remove these are via using telnet in the config mode and add no in front of each command.

By the way leaving these commands will not do any harm except the config becoms very large.

HTH

Shaheen

Not thinking I did anything with smart ports. At least intentional. I started using telnet and the no in front of each command. Worked for a number of the statements then I got sytax errors on others. WOnder if they have to come out in reverse order? I started at the top and was working down. Might have put them all back in and try again.

Craig

I was able to get all the mls commands out of config. Had to shorten some of the commands and that worked.

Craig

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card