cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC phone tree

gonzalezel
Level 1
Level 1

We are running ipcc enterprise in our current environment. One of our users is saying that they are in the incorrect phone tree. Being new to this can someone tell me where I would make these changes to get them added to the correct phone tree. Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Are you saying that people who call one dialed number are being handled correctly, but others who call a different dialed number are being handled incorrectly?

Your question is a little hard to answer, so let's start somewhere.

Open the Config Tool on Dialed Numbers and find the number they are calling. Look at the associated call type. Open the Script Editor and look to see what Scheduled Script is matched to that call type. Now you have the starting point. Put that script in Monitor Mode and look at the way calls flow through the script. Perhaps this script has "go to script" nodes that send the call flow to another script. Open those up and set them to monitor also.

Eventually you are going find some sort of translation route that sends them to the IPIVR (I'm guessing - you could be on CVP, and if so, things are a little different). The trans route will be associated with a route point. Now you need to see on the IP IVR what application is associated with the route point.

If there is only one application in IPIVR (CRS), you need to check that script to see if it branches on dialed number.

If there are different trans routes to different apps based on dialed number then maybe you can sort out the error.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: