Views
Helpful
Replies

Avaya vs Cisco

mightyking
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Pros,

I need your help to get back a project that I am losing against an Avaya phone system, which is going to be installed in Honduras. This is a single site implementation for 45 users for the test purposes and if the management likes the solution it can go up to 15000 users world wild. I am losing this opportunity because the management think there's no reliable support offered by Cisco in Honduras in the case the system goes down. Although, I just finished the HQ in Montreal, Canada with Cisco IPT but they don't want to go with Cisco solution for the brand new site in Honduras because they think Avaya has a much better support in Honduras. They believe that data connection in Honduras is not reliable. I am attaching the quote for the Avaya solution, which I believe, is much cheaper than a Cisco solution for 45 users. The Cisco solution that I have provided contains a CME with a distributed call processing design. I have my last meeting tomorrow with the management and have to come up with something which will blow their heads, otherwise Avaya gonna win against Cisco and probably I have to forget about the 15000 users implementation. Please review the attached quote and let me know if we can offer something better and a solid reason allowing me to prove to the management that the Cisco IPT solution is the best for Honduras. Their objective is to install Avaya in Honduras and do an Avaya-Cisco integration using a Cisco GW in order to do toll free by pass.

Thanks a lot,

MK

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Attachment is missing.

Also, would contact me at pbevila at fastmail dot fm, I think I can help you winning this.

OOops sorry, here it is.

Pls contact me via email ASAP ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: