cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4 2 help required

usman.amjad
Level 1
Level 1

we are using unity 4.2 with call manager 4.2 integration has been done but as soon as we make a call to a subscribers phone

I hear a silence instead of any greeting message I have tried several times and checked each option but not able to get whats wrong I can not hear a singly greeting message any sort of help will be high appreciated.

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

have you verified there are no routing issues that could case the RTP not to reach the phone?

what codec are the prompts?

what codec are you telling the phone to use when calling unity?

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Also please check the TSP version if its compatible with the Callmanager version.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

The TSP version that i see in MY Unity 8.1(2). How do I verify that its compatible with my call manager Version 4.2 (3)sr3.

I have also verified that there are not any routing issues since my call manager and unity are on the same LAN and also plz guide me how to verify what codec prompts are?

I really appreciate what u guys are doing

Thanks alot

The TSP version that i see in MY Unity 8.1(2). How do I verify that its compatible with my call manager Version 4.2 (3)sr3.

I have also verified that there are not any routing issues since my call manager and unity are on the same LAN and also plz guide me how to verify what codec prompts are?

I really appreciate what u guys are doing

Thanks alot

and also i found a avskinny file version 1.2.0.33 having description Cisco Unity-CM TSP, which found in C:\\windows\system32. can you guide me what TSP version is required and where to verify it.

the routing between the CUCM and Unity does not matter, what matters is between the Phone and unity. the RTP stream does not goes thru the CUCM server but between endpoint

SCCP Compatibility Matrix: Cisco Unity, the Cisco Unity-CM TSP, Cisco Unified CM, and Cisco Unified CM Express

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/unity/compatibility/matrix/cutspmtx.html

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

yes the TSP version is fine as i have checked the compatibility matrix, now how to further troubleshoot??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: