IPCC Web reports date and time issue

Unanswered Question

i have a call center that is runing with 3 shifts and those shifts starting fro 7:oo AM and end at 7:00 AM next day for example the CC start on 19-may 7:00AM and the shifts end on 20-may 7:00AM,

they wants the IPCC reports to run based on this tiome for example when I tried to generate the call type weekly report it assume that the day is starting from 00:00 and end at 23:00 and even when I tried to run it from 7:00 AM to 7:00am next day it is not giving me the correct statistics becasue it assuming the day is starting from 00:00 and end at 23:00.

I need away to chage the day timing caluclation to start from 7:00 and end at 7:00 next day.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

The Central Controller (CC) resets the counters at midnight. You cannot change this. You could change the timezone on the CC so your "day" does not cross midnight - but all half hour reports would be skewed by the offset from CC time. It's a problem that has no solution in WebView.

With the new reporting solution from the Latigent acquisition you could do the above, and then reporting users would set their own timezone appropriate to the offset from CC time, so that reports come out showing half-hour periods corrected.

Regards,

Geoff

rbua Sun, 05/25/2008 - 23:13

I agree with Geoff, the only other option I could think of is to use another timezone for the CC to allow a different allocation of the shift time.

Anyway you will be left with the issue of data skewing across different half hours.

Regards,

Riccardo

Actions

This Discussion