Replies

Help on CRS queue script

d.rocco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

Hope that someone can help me!

i need to implement the following feature on my crs script:

if a call is in a queue for more than 4 minutes, i need to redirect the call to another extension number.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Depending on your queue logic you may need to add an if statement, here is the typical way this is done.

call is queued where every 30 seconds a prompt is played, followed by MOH, the MOH is provided from CM by using the Hold step, your logic would look somthing like this:

queue lable

if counter > 8

true

redirect step

false

hold

delay 30 sec

unhold

play prompt

inrement counter

goto queue label

the counter is an integer varialble with intial value of 0, everytime a call has gone through the 30 seconds of queue the variable is increment, until the desired timer is met and the call is redirected to external number.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

regi_firnanda
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

To do it, in the Queued output branch of the Select Resource step add a Delay step for 4 minutes. After the Delay step, add a Call Redirect step to transfer the call to other number.

HTH.

Depending on your queue logic you may need to add an if statement, here is the typical way this is done.

call is queued where every 30 seconds a prompt is played, followed by MOH, the MOH is provided from CM by using the Hold step, your logic would look somthing like this:

queue lable

if counter > 8

true

redirect step

false

hold

delay 30 sec

unhold

play prompt

inrement counter

goto queue label

the counter is an integer varialble with intial value of 0, everytime a call has gone through the 30 seconds of queue the variable is increment, until the desired timer is met and the call is redirected to external number.

HTH,

Chris

Thnk you very much for your answer!

Is that i need!

So,

for te counter variable, could you provide me the step for configure it? if you could send me an example would be great?

Thanks

Diego

What version of UCCX do you have?

You basically create the varable in the left bottom corner by pressing the "new varaible" button, under type select "integer", under name enter name of the variable i.e. intCounter, under value enter 0, and press OK. Simple as that, see attached screen shot.

mmelbourne
Level 5
Level 5

I am wondering whether you could use a "Get Reporting Statistic" step, using the "Overall IPCC Express" Report Object with the "Current Wait Duration" field to get the time this contact has been in queue.

This could then be used in a loop without having to calculate the length of prompts and hold music (etc).

Please rate helpful posts!