CCM 4.1.3 - Authentication to 'SQL Server and Windows' for authentication f

Unanswered Question
May 22nd, 2008

Dear Reader,

I am trying to connect the CDR DB on the client SQL installed on my machine, but it is not working for CCM only. I have been successful in connecting the other machines in my IPCC Environment. So I read somewhere that it's not possible in CCM coz the structure is not the same as other machines.

Cisco recommends that Call manager not be a member of a domain, it isn't possible to use flow through authentication to access the SQL Database server when on a host other than Call manager. Cisco therefore suggests that SQL Authentication be changed to 'Mixed Mode'. This can be accomplished by starting SQL Enterprise Manager on the Call manager Server containing the CDR's right click on the server name and select properties, select the security tab, and choose 'SQL Server and Windows' for authentication. Call manager will need to be restarted. Right now the default installation contains Windows only so after changing to Sql Server and Windows for authentication with the SQL you will need to restart the system.

Here if I plan to change my machine Authentication to 'SQL Server and Windows' for authentication from 'Windows Only', what discrepancies it will cause if changed.

Regards,

Humayun Sami…

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion