Views
Helpful
Replies

Type User Meeting Place Express 2

ricardorojas123
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have the Cisco Meeting Place Express 2, and I would like to create users who can not schedule meetings that they can only attend meetings. I can do it ?

2 Replies 2

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

To restrict vanity IDs, perform these steps:

In the configure tab, select System Parameters.

In the Allow vanity mtg IDs field, choose No.

Cisco MeetingPlace assigns a unique, randomly generated ID (which users cannot change) to every meeting scheduled from then on.

When users are allowed to assign vanity IDs, you can add a level of security by restricting groups or individual users from assigning vanity IDs to meetings that are scheduled by phone. To do so, perform these steps:

In the Configure tab, select User Groups or User Profiles.

In the Can Chg Mtg ID Via Phone field, choose No.

User profiles inherit the group setting, but system administrators can change the setting for individual users.

Note: You must restart the MeetingPlace server for the vanity meeting ID action to take place

Hi  but how can I do that the users can't scheduled meeting not only reservless meeting. Because after Vanity ID check to NO  Users in end user  restriction can't schedule reservless meeting but they  can  access to schedule, continius schedule meeting.

How can the restrict to access this setting. like  that   System administrator :   Meetinng administrator (who can schedule change cancel mute unmute  seetting  in the meeting) and end users how can only attend this meeting and nothing more.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: