Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM + CVP Issue

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we made a new installation of IPCCE + CVP for queuing. The problem is when an agent is available, his state changes to 'Reserved' but the call is not transferred to him. What may be the reason ?

5 Replies 5

pranavluhar
Level 1
Level 1

Check the device targets... make sure the lable for all cvp,ipivr and callmanager is configured.

jbyron
Level 1
Level 1

Also check your dialplan routing in the gatekeeper (if H323) or proxy server (if SIP). Which protocol are you using in CVP, H323 or SIP?

We are using H323 with a gatekeeper.

We configured a local zone for callmanager and it's using the default technology prefix 1#. We are using the technolgy prefix call routing.

We did not configure the zone prefix (ex: 1...). Can this be the cause?

Do you mean the zone prefixes by saying the dial plan routing in the gatekeeper?

Yes, that is what I mean.

1. On the gatekeeper, do a 'show gatek gw-type-prefix'. Is your CallManager one of the endpoints shown for 1#? Are there non-CUCM other endpoints as well registered as 1#? If so, then the call could be routing to one of those endpoints.

2. On the CVP VoiceBrowser in VBAdmin 'setCallTrace on'. Place a call and see if the VB log shows the agent label being received into CVP from ICM and if so, what IP address is CVP trying to send that call to?

janet

I solved the solution when I added for the zone containing the callmanager, the zone prefix 1... (the dial plan of the callmanager) and it worked. Thanks fo all

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: