Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 4.2(3) installation on non-MCS server

pradeepkum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have HP DL380G5 servers with Dual Core Intel Xeon 3 GHz/1333Mhz. When i tried to install cisco OS 2000.4.4 it gives me a fatal error.

FATAL ERROR

The CPU speed detected was not the expected 2330 MHz. Actual detected CPU speed is 3 GHz. Please correct before reattempting installaion.

So now i have installed Windows OS 2000 server. Now I am getting the below error.

Create Process:error 3: the specified path is not found.

Kindly let me know how to install CM 4.2 in window OS 2000 server in non-mcs server.

-Prdp

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the PCDs are going to look for the EXACT specs of the HW, particularly the CPU speed. so you need to match them

Cisco 7800 Series Media Convergence Servers

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/voiceapp/ps378/product_solution_overview_list.html

as long as you meet the EXACT requirements the PCD will let you install the CUCM.

if your server does meet the requirements then you need to ask for the PCD for the MCS model you're matching

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Thanks. Because of the cpu speed problem i didn't install Cisco OS 2000.4.4.

Now I have installed windows OS 2000. The CUCM installation wizard is started and i have configured the sa password, sql database password. Then at the time need to auto restart it is not happening. It give the below error

create process:error 3: the path specified is not found.

How to resolve this error and proceed the installation?

OK, by windows OS 2000 i understand that you're not using a Ciscp IP Operating System but a std windows version??

if so that is unsupported

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java